House Bill 909
County and Municipal Property Tax Data Pursuant to Section 195.052, F.S.
Section 195.052, Florida Statutes, as amended by the 2008 Florida Legislature (Chapter 2008-197, Laws of Florida) requires that the Department of Revenue and all county property appraisers publish certain county and municipal property tax information on their web sites.
This law requires the Department of Revenue to publish on its web sites certain non-voted property tax information for county and municipal governments. Within each county, the tables present the following information for each nonvoted levy by the county and municipal governments:
Table 1: Comparison of Taxes Levied – County and Municipal Governments (pdf)
Table 1 presents the following information:
- Millage Rates and Taxes Levied
- Prior Year Adopted
- Current Rolled-Back Rate (no budget increase)
- Current Adopted Rate
- Percent Change in Taxes Levied
Table 2: Distribution of Taxes Levied by Property Type - County and Municipal Governments (pdf)
Table 2 presents the proportion of property taxes paid for each county and
municipal nonvoted levy by each of the following property
- Residential real property includes single family residential, real property
mobile homes, duplexes, triplexes, other multi-family parcels, residential
condominiums and those portions of other types of property which are used as a
- Homestead property
- Vacant lots
- Non-Residential real property includes the following types of property,
excluding any portions used as a homestead.
- Commercial improved and vacant
- Industrial improved and vacant
- Other (government leasehold interests, miscellaneous and non-agricultural
- Tangible Personal Property
- Railroad property centrally assessed by the state
- Percent of total taxes levied for New Construction
Provides technical information on the source and calculation methodology of the data presented in the tables.
|Back to Top
This information was derived from data which was compiled by the Union County Property Appraiser's Office solely for the governmental purpose
of property assessment. This information should not be relied upon by anyone as a determination of the ownership of property or market value.
No warranties, expressed or implied, are provided for the accuracy of the data herein, it's use, or it's interpretation. Although it is periodically updated,
this information may not reflect the data currently on file in the Property Appraiser's office. The assessed values are NOT certified values and therefore are
subject to change before being finalized for ad valorem assessment purposes.